Women in Agribusiness & Primary Industries Leadership Summit
Are you looking to future-proof your leadership skills to navigate adversity? The 3rd Women in Agribusiness & Primary Industries Leadership Summit is happening on October 22-25 at the Mercure Sydney.
- Krista Watkins, Co-Founder & Managing Director / Rural Woman of the Year 2018 –Natural Evolution
- Nicole Lawler, General Manager, Safety Health & Environment – GrainCorp
- Dr Lilly Lim-Camacho, Research Group Leader, CSIRO Agriculture & Food – CSIRO
- Lorraine Gordon, Director, Strategic Projects & the Regenerative Agriculture Alliance –Southern Cross University
- Heather Channon, General Manager, Research & Innovation – Australian Pork Limited
- Kaylene Little, Head of People & Communities – Tassal Group Limited
and many more! Check out the whole line-up here.
The summits aims to build resilience to navigate adversity, empower the next generation of Agribusiness leaders, create leadership strategies for managing the impacts of climate change, and help you discover your authentic leadership style.
Tickets are available here, and Future Farmers Network members can Facebook message or email firstname.lastname@example.org answering who they’d be keenest to hear from and why for a chance to win a free ticket.
Interested in more opportunities like this?