Australian Rural Leadership Program
Application open: 01 Jul 2019
Application close: 30 Aug 2019,
The Australian Rural Leadership Program (ARLP) has been developing stronger leadership within the communities and industries of rural, regional and remote Australia for over 26 years.
The ARLP is a 15-month program which takes place over five sessions, across Australia and Asia.
We take over 30 diverse leaders from across rural, regional and remote Australia, on a series of unique and immersive experiences to develop their leadership capabilities.
You will undertake five face-to-face sessions in locations across Australia, including the remote Kimberley region in Western Australia and an overseas immersion. We provide additional development via flexible learning.
You will develop:
- Communication in a range of spheres and approaches
- Strategic thinking and behavioural intelligence
- Capability to lead in different contexts and in complexity
- Respectful influence and impact on others
- Building and maintaining meaningful industry and community relationships
If you are a leader:
- from or working for rural, regional and remote Australia
- with a genuine commitment to the ‘greater good’ of rural, regional and remote Australia.