Supply Chain/Operations Coordinator
Direct and manage the supply of goods, materials and services for a division or group of products.
Assistant Manager-Operations, Bulk Co-ordinator, Operations Co-ordinator, Senior Operations Officer, Supervisor Operations, Supervisor Site, Supply Chain Co-ordinator
- Coordinate and execute the supply of all goods, materials or services required by the entire organisation
- Contribute to the development of established supply policy and procedures
- Ensure service provider is aware of operating objectives
- Review sources of supply and service provider contractual terms in order to develop alternatives if required
- Undertake major contract negotiations within the approved pricing policy and establish service programs to match the company’s requirements
- Measure and report that goods, materials or services purchased are of the quality specified
- Ensure that all economies are exercised while achieving schedules to meet delivery requirements
- May supervise stock or logistics officers.
For this Position, the skills required could have been developed through on the job training, previous work experience in other related roles and through specialised and/or vocation training and/or through a Tertiary Qualification in Science, Humanities or Commerce.
Tertiary Education Providers