Regional Banking/Relationship Manager
A management role that has highly visible market presence and will guide the relationship/banking managers so they establish strong profiles in their respective markets.
District Manager, Regional Agribusiness Manager, Senior Manager, Senior Manager Food & Agribusiness, Senior Manager Business Banking
- Authority to approve credit and valuation, or authority to delegate credit approvals.
- Responsible for the control and direction of regional unit capital, operating budgets, regional lending targets and accounts for variations.
- Continually manage the relationships between the company and its existing client base.
- Foster and develop marketing relationships with growers.
- Identify opportunities on a daily basis and secure budget throughput levels by offering a range of products and service alternatives to the team
- Manage a team of business banking managers, ensure they reach set objectives and comply with company standards
- Responsible for staff recruitment and performance
- Set targets for new business
- May also prepare complex lending submissions.
For this Position, the skills required could have been developed through on the job training, previous work experience in other related roles and through specialised and/or vocation training and/or through a Tertiary Qualification in Science, Humanities or Commerce.
Tertiary Education Providers