Assist in the planning, supervision and co-ordination of growing and development of agreed breeding program objectives.
Associate Plant Breeder, Breeding Technician, Field Technician, Plant Breeder, Assistant, Seed Production Officer, Trials Coordinator.
- Develop and manage a plant/seed breeding schedule and undertake associated activities required to achieve agreed program objectives
- Develop and maintain links between the company and technology support providers to achieve agreed program objectives
- Interaction with marketers and end-users regarding the technical aspects of the company’s products
- Provide technical support with relevant clients, authorities and institutions
- Undertake the manual operations required for the support of the production of seed and/or crops.