Direct and manage the supply of goods, materials and services for a division or group of products.
Assistant Manager-Operations, Bulk Co-ordinator, Operations Co-ordinator, Senior Operations Officer, Supervisor Operations, Supervisor Site, Supply Chain Co-ordinator
- Coordinate and execute the supply of all goods, materials or services required by the entire organisation
- Contribute to the development of established supply policy and procedures
- Ensure service provider is aware of operating objectives
- Review sources of supply and service provider contractual terms in order to develop alternatives if required
- Undertake major contract negotiations within the approved pricing policy and establish service programs to match the company’s requirements
- Measure and report that goods, materials or services purchased are of the quality specified
- Ensure that all economies are exercised while achieving schedules to meet delivery requirements
- May supervise stock or logistics officers.