Banking Support Analyst
An analytical role that supports the relationship managers in the preparation and administration of loans, credit assessments and compliance.
Rural Finance Officer, Agribusiness Lender, Agribusiness Officer, Assistant Manager, Credit Analyst, Customer Manager, Finance Officer, Rural Finance Officer, Rural Officer, Senior Rural Officer.
- May have responsibility for the management of small client base
- Assist with the day-to-day monitoring, administration and processing of loan and credit applications and portfolios
- Ensure customer service satisfaction through prompt and accurate response to enquiries
- Extract financial statements, cash flow forecasts and other financial reports
- Annual credit review analysis and processing
- Attend and assist with arrears and periodic reviews
- Compliance documentation
- Prepare client profile information and account documentation
- Assist with miscellaneous administration of the loan portfolio by preparing data input forms and maintaining customer files and miscellaneous records.
Tertiary Education Providers