Agronomist – Research
Plan, execute and document plant field trials/research.
- Provide specialist agronomic advice on research and production of crops.
- Make agronomic decisions on research and trial activities.
- Develop and maintain close relations with regional technical advisors from supply and distribution companies.
- Develop and implement long term agronomic plans and practices to support organisation plans and budgets.
- Arrange and co-ordinate production activities in conjunction with management.
- Keep informed regarding technical developments via networking, personal development and training.
- Organise and participate in replicated trial programs. Analyse and report on results.
- Laboratory/greenhouse analysis/testing.
- problem solving skills
- observational skills
- like science and plants
- communication skills
- organisational skills
- work independently and as part of a team