A specialist role for specific internal project accountabilities that have either project or product based deliverables.
Agribusiness Specialist, Agribusiness Consultant, Market Analyst, Senior Business Analyst.
- May work closely with other managers within a region to identify and develop new products and provide assistance to different parts of the business.
- Identify and develop new agribusiness opportunities through the development of improved internal processes, new markets or new products in selected industries.
- Assist Manager in the development of the unit’s strategic direction, possible forecasts and target budgets.
- Provide specialist agribusiness knowledge to generalist managers when dealing with clients, by providing an understanding of the specific issues related to the industry niche (eg grain, dairy etc).
- Conduct market research of the agribusiness sectors, respond to information requests and participate in consulting projects.
- Provide support through both the sales and credit process.
- Support the credit function by way of evaluating viability of an enterprise, commenting on valuations and supporting lending proposals.