University of New England Destination Australia Scholarships
Application close: 31 Jan 2020,
The University of New England has been selected by the Commonwealth Government as one of the tertiary education institutions that will award a number of the new Destination Australia Program (DAP) scholarships for commencement in the 2020 academic year. UNE welcomes the opportunity to provide DAP scholarship support to new domestic and international students interested in undertaking study at Australia’s oldest regional university, located in the scenic New England region in northern NSW, with seven residential colleges at its main Armidale campus.
Who can apply?
- Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident/International Student:This scholarship is open to Australian citizens, permanent residents and international students.
- a) Open to ALL new commencing studentsb) Open to continuing UNE students enrolling in a separate coursework Master’s degree
- An ATAR of at least 72.55 is requiredorAn average GPA of 4.0 in their undergraduate degree is required
- The applicant is enrolling in an undergraduate or coursework Master’s degree at the University of New England
- Maintain ongoing residency in the Armidale regional area as defined by the Australian Statistical Geography Standard Remoteness Structure from the Australian Bureau of Statistics for the duration of each study period undertaken to meet the UNE definition of full time.