RSPCA Pet Insurance Future Animal Carer’s Grant
Application open: 01 Jan 2020
Application close: 31 Oct 2020,
The RSPCA is Australia’s most recognised and best-loved animal welfare organisation. RSPCA Pet Insurance is dedicated to helping pets and their owners lower the costs of pet ownership by providing affordable pet insurance.
Qualified Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses are essential in assisting with the protection and maintenance of pet health. For that reason, the RSPCA hopes to provide support to people who are interested in getting into roles related to Veterinary Medicine, Animal Care and Animal Sciences by providing the RSPCA Pet Insurance Future Animal Carer’s Grant.
- To be eligible, you must be enrolled full-time in an accredited Australian Tertiary Education Institution and be studying for a certificate, diploma, degree or traineeship in any of the following areas:
- Veterinary Medicine;
- Veterinary Science;
- Veterinary & Life Sciences;
- Animal Care;
- Veterinary Nursing;
- Animal Studies;
- Animal Sciences;
- Animal Nutrition;
- Veterinary Technology; or
- Any other courses leading to similar careers as an animal carer or pet health specialist
- Only citizens or permanents residents of Australia can apply; and
- You must be 18 years of age to apply.