Moyne Shire Council Food and Agribusiness Scholarship
Application open: 27 Aug 2019
Application close: 22 Jan 2020, 5pm
The Moyne Shire Council is committed to supporting Deakin University Warrnambool campus students. If you are in your first year of a Bachelor of Commerce at the Deakin Warrnambool campus and intend to major in Food and Agribusiness, consider applying for the Moyne Shire Council Food and Agribusiness Scholarship.
To be eligible you must be:
- a domestic student
- a commencing student enrolled in the Bachelor of Commerce at Deakin University’s Warrnambool campus (on campus study) in Trimester 1 2020
- enrolled full time in a Commonwealth supported place
- able to demonstrate a commitment to the Australian Agricultural and Agribusiness sector
- intending to major in Food and Agribusiness by selecting the appropriate unit set for the Food and Agribusiness Major in your first year*
- able to demonstrate financial hardship, either that you receive a means-tested Centrelink benefit or have a personal or combined family taxable income below $56 000, depending on independence status.