Greg Graham Memorial Scholarship and Peter Connor Book Award
Application close: 31 Jan 2020,
Value: $10,000 - $3000 for runner up
This scholarship, sponsored by Rice Research Australia Pty Ltd and SunRice, supports the agricultural education of members of the RGA, or their family.
The successful applicant receives a grant to the value of $10,000 to assist in studying a full-time, agriculture-based course at any Australian tertiary institution.
The Peter Connor Book award was introduced at the same time; in conjunction with the Greg Graham Memorial Scholarship, to the runner-up for the purchase of books
- Applicants must be the child or grandchild of a current financial member of RGA; and/or the child or grandchild of an A-Class share holder.
- Applicants must be in their second or successive year of studying an agricultural focused and/or industry related course at an Australian tertiary institution; and
- Applicants need to demonstrate a commitment to the rice industry.
- Recipients of the Jan Cathcart Scholarship are ineligible for the GGMS.
- Recipients of the Peter Connor Book Award are eligible for GGMS.
- Recipients who have previously be awarded a GGMS are ineligible for the Peter Connor Book Award.