Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Scholarship for rural and regional students
Application open: 02 Dec 2019
Application close: 28 Jan 2020,
Terms: 1 year
The Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Scholarship aims to assist academically outstanding but disadvantaged students, from a rural or regional area, who have been offered a full-time place at an Australian university or college for the first time.
- • This Scholarship is for students living in rural and regional Australia.
• Any subject can be studied under this scholarship provided that it is at undergraduate bachelor’s degree level in an approved Australian course.
• You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
• Only first-time, first year university students wishing to study full-time in 2020 can apply.
• You must demonstrate the disadvantage (economic and/or social) hindering your ability to undertake further study