Looking to have a gap year?
Applications for Cotton Australia’s Cotton Gap program are now open!
Cotton Gap is a unique opportunity for school leavers looking for a long-term career in the cotton industry, or those looking for a 12 month, paid gap year.
Cotton Gap is an amazing opportunity for school leavers to experience a year, working in unique rural and remote regions of Australia in mixed and varied farming enterprises which will allow you to:
- Learn new skills
- Form new friendships
- Experience living in rural and regional Australia
- Build savings
- Undergo training to set you up for further work opportunities
- Create a network in the industry to help pursue a career in agriculture
- Participate with your friends
- Work in an exciting and innovative industry
- Gain practical experience on farm
- Build character
- Get involved in the local community and sport
- Create links for ongoing holiday employment for when you start university or college studies
For more information and to apply, email Cotton Australia Workforce Coordinator, Rebecca Fing at firstname.lastname@example.org and read the FAQ here: cottonaustralia.com.au/work-in-cotton/cotton-gap