Free Precision Agronomy course!
Tocal College and NSW AgSkilled are offering a free short course in Precision Agronomy to NSW agronomists, advisors and farmers from the cotton and grains industry.
The course will be delivered over 3.5 days in two seperate workshops four weeks apart, and will develop knowledge and skills in:
- NVDI and crop yield data used to analyse crop performance, identify constraints and make decisions about crop inputs
- assessing fields, sampling soils and developing a soil map of your property
- selecting the right product and assessing that product’s qualities for spreading
- setting up, calibrating, operating and servicing precision application equipment
- working with data files and the importance of data standardisation, also GPS/GNSS systems and their applications
This course is available as a fee-paying course for those outside the cotton and grain industry. For more information and to apply, click here.
Interested in more opportunities like this?