Free ‘Growers as Innovators’ Virtual Workshop – RSVP Required!
GRDC and Farmers2Founders are hosting two ‘Growers as Innovators workshops in May. These workshops are free and will allow participants to:
- Meet other producers working on new business and product ideas.
- Get feedback and support on commercialising your product or invention.
- Discuss what are some of the challenges and opportunities you see for grain producers looking to value-add.
- Find out more about how F2F can help.
- Keen to explore technologies or innovations that can help us through COVID-19
These workshops are designed for producers looking to commercialise an invention or develop a value-added product.
- 26th May 2.30pm – 5.30pm (AEST)
- 28th May 10am – 1pm (AEST)
Interested in more opportunities like this?