Plan, budget, establish and document research trials and projects.
Biologist, Cereal Chemist, Chemist, Entomologist, Plant Breeder
- Initiate and implement research & development programs for the area of responsibility within agreed budget and reporting deadlines as planned and coordinated by the Research Manager
- Prepare documented proposals and successfully establish research trials
- Regularly communicate with relevant industry sectors and initiate well targeted research projects
- Meet the company requirements for trial planning and operation of research projects
- Manage trial establishment and collection of data
- Budget for research work and provide management reporting in regard to trial/research progress
For this Position, the skills required could have been developed through on the job training, previous work experience in other related roles and through specialised and/or vocation training and/or through a Tertiary Qualification in Science, Humanities or Commerce.
Tertiary Education Providers
University of Tasmania