Regulatory Affairs Officer
Inspect animals, plants and agricultural produce and facilities to ensure compliance with government and industry standards with respect to quality, health and licensing. Responsible for documentation according to national registration plans.
- Primary Products Inspector
- Fisheries Inspector
- Noxious Weeds Inspector
- Regulatory Affairs Analyst
- Regulatory Affairs Officer
- Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Affairs Coordinator
- Coordinate regulatory submissions on company’s products to support the company’s objectives
- Liaise with regulatory authorities to respond to information requests and to facilitate timely regulatory approvals
- Provide support to Regulatory Affairs Manager and other key staff as required in response to correspondence, submissions and research
- Liaise with key stakeholders
- Work closely with other staff and marketing teams in a strongly team-oriented role.