Quality Assurance Officer
A process analyst/advisory role ensuring that company quality data is collected, analysed and compliance is adhered to.
Quality Technician, Quality Checking Officer
See also: Quality Assurance Manager
- Test quality of raw materials and finished products
- Apply quality standards and to ensure that production is maintained at such standards
- Utilise the quality management systems and ensure continuing compliance to relevant quality standards
- Provide information for measuring quality objectives and verify, via quality audits and other means, that quality policies are implemented and maintained
- Maintain quality records.