A supervisory role responsible for the reporting and management of physical and book value stock on hand.
Inventory Team Leader, Stock & Freight Coordinator, Stock Manager, Inventory Despatch Manager, Inventory Supervisor
- Supervise input of stock figures, received either direct or by handling agents, to ensure up to date stock on hand reconciliation processes
- Monitor the payment of storage and handling fees
- Overall responsibility for adhering to occupational health and safety standards and setting company policy in regard to the movement of inventory and management of stock
- Supervise, schedule and record inventory movement and assign associated value
- Work closely with logistics, warehouse and purchasing management
- Record raw material or commodity receival and storage in a production/processing business
- Liaise with logistics staff regarding known issues relating to the ability/inability to move or store stock
- Liaise with purchase/supply manager.
For this position, the skills required could have been developed through on the job training, previous work experience in other related roles or through vocational training.
For further information on relevant vocational training at School level Click HereAct Now