Advisor – Govt/Stakeholder Relations
Advisory role that enables appropriate internal and external company understanding for legislative or social issues affecting the environment or industry.
Government Relations Manager, Policy Advisor.
- Analyse existing policies and legislation to identify anomalies and out-of date provisions
- Assess the financial implications and fairness of policies
- Prepare briefing papers and recommendations for policy implications for stakeholders
- Monitor policy to ensure appropriate and timely policies are implemented and measured.
- Monitor regulatory plans and timelines, liaise with government and stakeholders to ensure adherence to policy guidelines
- Assist with the lodgement of submissions and liaise with government authorities to ensure positive and timely outcomes
- Responsible for the development and expansion of the research, development and stakeholder project programs
- Develop excellent relations with industry bodies, government and regulatory authorities and participate in activities to influence the policies and decisions that affect the industry in which the company operates.