Calling emerging grains leaders!
Are you an emerging leader in the grains industry? The 2020 Australian Grains Leadership Program (AGLP) is looking for up to 10 participants aged 21-40 who are actively involved in or planning on taking up a position in the grain industry to identify their leadership style and develop management skills.
Participants in the program will:
- Enjoy the benefits of personal growth from being a member of a small national learning group;
- Mix with other highly motivated and successful people;
- Explore an industry project of interest to you and of benefit to the grains industry;
- Develop skills to effectively work within and lead a team
- Develop resilience, flexibility and confidence in dealing with change;
- Hear and learn from inspiring speakers and industry leaders;
- Develop confidence in public speaking and working with the media; and
- Attend informative and interactive face to face forums and farm visits across the country
Applications and further information is available here. Applications close September 30.
Interested in more opportunities like this?