Apply now for the Marcus Oldham Rural Leadership Program
The Marcus Oldham Rural Leadership Program is recognised as one of the longest running rural leadership programs in the nation. It has developed a strong reputation in the agricultural and agribusiness sector, attracting support from a wide range of industry and rural community groups from diverse regional backgrounds.
With an average of approximately 35 participants per course, there are in excess of 780 graduates from the program across Australia. A number of these graduates are now representing their industries or rural communities at the decision-making level in the boardrooms of both community and industry groups.
The program will develop the skills and knowledge of participants to enable them to:
- undertake a leadership role in their industry or community
- competently represent their industry or community in decision-making forums
- understand and address the issues facing rural industries and rural communities
The program is open to leaders and emerging leaders from across rural Australia. Applicants are accepted based on their:
• potential to contribute as a leader in their community and industry
• self-confidence and personal effectiveness
• demonstrated desire to develop their leadership skills, self-confidence and personal effectiveness
• capacity to contribute to our diverse national industry, sector and role representation criteria
There are no maximum age or experience criteria, however, it is preferable participants should be at least 21 years of age.
Applications close Friday April 3. Early bird discount closes March 7. Apply here.
Interested in more opportunities like this?