The Winchester Foundation Scholarship Program
Application open: 01 Nov 2018
Application close: 15 Jan 2019,
The Winchester Foundation is a Scholarship Program to assist needy regional children and young adults with their further education and to help them with additional costs, which of course are incurred by all country students. The Scholarships are awarded as an ongoing program, reviewed Annually. When awarded The Winchester Foundation Scholarship is paid at the beginning of Semester One (February) and Semester Two (July – upon receipt of Semester One results).
Should you wish to proceed with an application, we ask for the following information:
- Applicant letter of introduction. This letter should introduce the Applicant and Applicant’s Family, together with current family circumstances.
- Full current education history of Applicant.
- Proposed Educational path of Applicant for 2019.
- Last school reports together with any past achievements.
- Initial advice detailing costs of Institution or Boarding School together with any Government Assistance receivable. If applicant successful, a confirmation letter from the Institution or Boarding School may be required.
- To help establish the eligibility of the application, Financial Information will be required in the form of a copy of current Business Financial Statements, Individual Tax Returns and Individual Notice of Assessments, or Financial Letter from your Accountant. This information is kept Strictly Confidential.