Percy Allan Foundation Scholarship
Application open: 01 Nov 2018
Application close: 15 Jan 2019, 11.59pm
Terms: Pays accom expenses for 4 years
This scholarship is provided by the friends of Charles Sturt University, the many service organisations, individuals and corporations throughout our region who give generously via the Charles Sturt University Foundation Trust in support of the University and its students. Their gifts allow Charles Sturt University to offer more than 200 Foundation scholarships each year to students across the campuses of CSU.
The scholarship is open to students who are under 25 years and who are enrolled as full time students in any of the below courses:
- Bachelor of Agricultural Science
- Bachelor of Agricultural Business Management
- Bachelor of Veterinary Biology / Bachelor of Veterinary Science
Scholarship value of $24,000 to be paid directly off the cost of accommodation at $6,000 per annum over a maximum of 4 years.
Who can apply
- Any Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident who has applied for admission to CSU or who is enrolled in a CSU course. Both on campus and online students are eligible unless otherwise stated in individual scholarship criteria
- Any international students who are classified as an international student in Australia with either a full unconditional offer from CSU to study in Australia or continuing enrolment as a full-time student at a CSU campus. The exemption is scholarships involving work placement due to citizenship requirements for work purposes.
Preference will be given to applicants from country areas of NSW and the ACT.
Applicant to be experiencing genuine financial hardship (completion of the financial hardship section of the application is compulsory).Act Now