John Bowen Memorial Scholarship
Application close: 03 Feb 2019, 11.59pm
Terms: one off payment
The John Bowen Memorial Scholarship is awarded in memory of John Bowen as one of the first students to attend and complete their education at the Wagga Wagga Agricultural College. By providing this scholarship to a student showing commitment to the agricultural profession, John’s family hopes to ensure passion like John’s is encouraged in future generations.
Who can apply
- Any Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident who has applied for admission to CSU or who is enrolled in a CSU course. Both on campus and online students are eligible unless otherwise stated in individual scholarship criteria
- Any international students who are classified as an international student in Australia with either a full unconditional offer from CSU to study in Australia or continuing enrolment as a full-time student at a CSU campus. The exemption is scholarships involving work placement due to citizenship requirements for work purposes.
- Student must demonstrate a consistent academic performance
- Involvement in community or university activities
- Interest in pursuing a career relevant to be beef or dairy cattle industries and a commitment to the agricultural profession
- Financial need may also be taken into account