Curtin SHAPE Award
Application open: 29 Jul 2018
Application close: 07 Dec 2018,
The Curtin SHAPE Award has been developed to reward and assist students who have demonstrated high achievement and performance engagement and want to pursue study at Curtin University. SHAPE award recipients are committed to and show a strong desire to learn, demonstrate high-level capability in one or more discipline areas and have high aspirations for themselves.
To apply for the award, students must have completed one or more endorsed Curtin Achievement Centred Engagement for Students (ACES) activities (e.g. AHEAD, Innovative Schools Consortium Programs). Students must submit an online personal statement and obtain an online recommendation from a school staff member or ACES endorsed program leader.
Nominees must meet ALL of the following criteria to be eligible for the SHAPE Award:
- Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, Australian permanent humanitarian or New Zealand citizen
- Selected Curtin University as first or second preference through TISC to undertake an undergraduate degree in 2019 and be admitted to Curtin
- Receive a Recommendation from a school staff member or a Curtin endorsed education provider
- Submit a Personal Statement
- Have completed one or more endorsed Curtin Achievement Centred Engagement for Students (ACES) activities