Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Scholarship for rural and regional students
Application close: 29 Jan 2019,
Terms: 1 year
Looking to go to university in 2019? Need help with fees?
Life can be hard enough without having to worry about what tertiary scholarships, if any, are out there.
If you’re a first time university student you’re looking in the right place. Bendigo and Adelaide Bank offers one of Australia’s leading scholarship programs.
- This Scholarship is for students living in rural and regional Australia.
- Any subject can be studied under this scholarship provided that it is at undergraduate bachelor’s degree level in an approved Australian course.
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Only first-time, first year university students wishing to study full-time in 2019 can apply.
- You must demonstrate the disadvantage (economic and/or social) hindering your ability to undertake further study