Agribusiness Connect Agribusiness International Mobility Scholarship
Application open: 02 Nov 2018
Application close: 09 Nov 2018,
The Curtin Agribusiness Student International Scholarships are two $5,000 grants for students to participate in the newly created Curtin Agribusiness Student International Mobility Program.
The aim of the Program is to contribute towards building the capability of the Western Australian agriculture sector by enabling tertiary students to undertake work experience, scholarship and exchange opportunities in agriculture to improve their work readiness.
Candidates must meet ALL of the following criteria to be considered for this scholarship:
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holders or New Zealand Citizen
- Enrolled in 2nd or 3rd year of any Curtin University course and students enrolled in Bachelor of Agribusiness, BSc (Environment and Agriculture) (Honours), as long as their overseas research or placement is related to agriculture or agribusiness in Semester 1, 2019
- Current CWA of 65 or above
- Commencing an international placement by 31 December 2019
- On an academic status of “Good Standing” as at the scholarship closing date
- Agree to participate in programs to deliver the benefits of their international placement to regional WA
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously received this scholarship
- Preference will be given to applicants who have placements with industries demonstrating engagement with the local indigenous community
- Eligible for a Commonwealth Supported Place
- Have applied for an international placement programme by the scholarship closing date