Supervise staff and the management of stock in a store or warehouse.
Stores Supervisor, Senior Storeperson, Depot Manager, Warehouse Coordinator, Warehouse Foreman
- Supervise warehousing functions, including staff management and stock control
- Supervise store persons and warehouse workers in correct process and procedure of delivery, dispatch, receipt, unpacking, sorting, checking of stock/goods and maintenance of documentation
- Maintain stocking levels to company standard, with authority to transfer stock in and out of a warehouse environment
- May have responsibility to maintain stock records and check records against actual stock
- May participate in the planning and operational procedures of the warehouse
- Work closely with and under the discretion of a warehouse manager
- Organise and manage casual workforce as required.