Oversee research activities and develop knowledge-based products for a company.
Research Manager, Clinical Research Manager, Grain Development Manager, Manager Innovation & Research, Programs manager
- Develop research programs incorporating current developments to improve existing products and study potential of new products
- Report to senior management on company product technical issues as well as technical developments within the market
- Present at industry conferences on research topics of interest
- Establish and maintain testing procedures for assessing raw materials, in both process and finished products.
- Manage trial or testing programs for products/services through the management of staff and assignment of staff and utilisation of resources.
- Participate as a team member in fee-for-service research consultancies for customers and non-customers of the company.
- Manage or mentor a team of research staff.
- Budgeting and cost forecasting of technical development or research programs.