A management role that has highly visible market presence and will guide the relationship/banking managers so they establish strong profiles in their respective markets.
District Manager, Regional Agribusiness Manager, Senior Manager, Senior Manager Food & Agribusiness, Senior Manager Business Banking
- Authority to approve credit and valuation, or authority to delegate credit approvals.
- Responsible for the control and direction of regional unit capital, operating budgets, regional lending targets and accounts for variations.
- Continually manage the relationships between the company and its existing client base.
- Foster and develop marketing relationships with growers.
- Identify opportunities on a daily basis and secure budget throughput levels by offering a range of products and service alternatives to the team
- Manage a team of business banking managers, ensure they reach set objectives and comply with company standards
- Responsible for staff recruitment and performance
- Set targets for new business
- May also prepare complex lending submissions.