A supervisory role responsible for the reporting and management of physical and book value stock on hand.
Inventory Team Leader, Stock & Freight Coordinator, Stock Manager, Inventory Despatch Manager, Inventory Supervisor
- Supervise input of stock figures, received either direct or by handling agents, to ensure up to date stock on hand reconciliation processes
- Monitor the payment of storage and handling fees
- Overall responsibility for adhering to occupational health and safety standards and setting company policy in regard to the movement of inventory and management of stock
- Supervise, schedule and record inventory movement and assign associated value
- Work closely with logistics, warehouse and purchasing management
- Record raw material or commodity receival and storage in a production/processing business
- Liaise with logistics staff regarding known issues relating to the ability/inability to move or store stock
- Liaise with purchase/supply manager.