Management of livestock and/or Cropping operations.
- Contribute to forecasts, budget, paddock/operational plans and report regularly on actual performance to target.
- Supervises the production livestock and crops to be raised to achieve volume, quality and cost objectives.
- Handle livestock as per management livestock handling and animal welfare practices
- Document maintenance of stock waters, paddock and live stock and/or inventory records
- Surveillance over the security of all asset including land livestock produce and inventories
- Recruit and ensures the ongoing training of farm staff.