Specialise in caring for and maintaining trees in urban environments, plantations, tree farms and commercial forests.
- Arboriculture Worker
- Tree Surgeon
- planning and implementing tree protection, maintenance, pruning and felling programs
- using ropes, harnesses and platforms to climb trees to assess their condition and to apply necessary treatments
- following and carrying out a pest, weed and disease control program
- operating machinery and equipment, including chainsaws, chippers and stump grinders
- collecting and mulching fallen tree branches and remove tree stumps
- transplanting and relocating plants and trees
- carrying out routine maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment
- preparing quotes.
- enjoy outdoor work