Relationship management role with responsibility of ensuring customer needs are met and sales targets are achieved.
Customer Account Manager, Client Services Manager.
- Responsible for selling the company’s range of products or services and developing good relationships with its customers in a competitive environment.
- Develop and review individual customer relations policies, programs and procedures including promotional activities for clients.
- Engage the support of technical, administrative, financial and educational backup teams as required. > Recommend solutions to problems involved in the preparation of account contracts and negotiations with customers.
- Maintain liaison with field representatives, keep them up-to-date with developments and advise them of new customer opportunities and complaints.
- Provide liaison between customers and the company by ensuring prompt and efficient processing of customer correspondence, requests and orders.
- Ensure a process is in place for the management of customer complaints, enquiries and follow up correspondence.
- Manage after-sales services and continually improve those services.
- May be required to manage staff.