Professional role required to analyse, report and give advice on the financial dealings of division, associated record-keeping and compliance requirements.
Accountant – Grain, Networks, Compliance, Trading, International, Cost, Financial, Fixed Assets, Group, Investment, Management, Mill, Merchandise, Site, Statutory, Supply Chain, Systems, Wool.
- Responsible for daily administration of financial and accounting practices of the company
- Perform accounting duties as directed including budgeting and costing control
- Responsible for costing and pricing of stock items, including in-progress and finished products
- Responsible for calculating cost pricing of work in progress stock items
- Assist management in preparing documentation for budgeting and financial reporting procedures
- Analyse and report on project and product costing
- Create production of daily and periodic cost statements.