Hay Inc Rural Education Training
Looking to gain agricultural skills and rural education in an on-farm experience?
Hay Inc. offers young people the opportunity to experience a range of ‘hands on’ workshops and workplace mentoring, delivered throughout Hay, NSW. These workshops and training modules are delivered by trainers who have years of experience on rural properties.
Training modules may include:
- Sheep Handling, Yard Work, Lamb Procedures
- Merino sheep evaluation (classing), scanning and prime lamb assessment
- Wool shed management and wool harvesting
- Working Dog Training
- Cattle Handling
- Fence Construction and Maintenance
- Small Engine & Motorbike Maintenance
- Livestock Water Maintenance
- Cropping and irrigation
- Quad Bike
- Workplace Health & Safety and First Aid
Training will commence in February 2019. Very affordable, with some accomodation and meals provided. Work placement opportunities are also available.
Contact email@example.com or call 0439 938 119 for more information!