A leadership role that is responsible for the companies trading operations and has a highly visible market presence.
Trade manger, Domestic Sales Manager, Seed Trading Manager, Marketing Manager Grain, Senior Grain Trader, Manager Grain / Oilseed / Wool / Domestic Marketing / Trading, General Manager Grain
- Oversee the marketing strategy with a focus on supply, price risk and FX risk management.
- Direct and participate in market & commodity analysis
- Develop and implement trading strategies for the group.
- Manage relationships with key customers and suppliers.
- Manage, train and mentor staff.
- Overview and support key decision makers in processing, merchandising and trading.
- Prepare and review monthly profit & loss for department and report to senior management.
- Take overall responsibility for coordinating the logistics of trading activities, taking into account available infrastructure and operational priorities of the service providers.
For this Position, the skills required could have been developed through on the job training, previous work experience in other related roles and through specialised and/or vocation training and/or through a Tertiary Qualification in Science, Humanities or Commerce.
Tertiary Education Providers
For more information on required qualifications, click here.Act Now