- Supply and Distribution Manager
- Procurement Manager
- determining, implementing and monitoring purchasing, storage and distribution strategies, policies and plans
- preparing and implementing plans to maintain required stock levels at minimum cost
- negotiating contracts with suppliers to meet quality, cost and delivery requirements
- monitoring and reviewing storage and inventory systems to meet supply requirements and control stock levels
- operating recording systems to track all movements of supplies and finished goods, and ensuring re-ordering and re-stocking at optimal times
- liaising with other departments and customers concerning requirements for outward goods and associated forwarding transportation
- overseeing the recording of purchase, storage and distribution transactions
- directing staff activities and monitoring their performance
A skill level equal to a Bachelor Degree or higher, or at least 5 years of relevant experience is usually needed to work in this job. Around one in four workers have a Bachelor Degree.
VET Course Providers:
New South Wales
Australian Capital Territory
For more information on required qualifications, click here.
ANZSCO ID 1336Act Now