Daily management of freight quotations, transport provider contracts, on site pickup, stock overflow and direct-to-port or customer delivery management.
Freight Coordinator, Transport Coordinator, Freight Service Coordinator, Logistics Supervisor
- Supervise logistics operations including road, rail and coastal shipping transportation to develop least cost supply chain strategies, short and long-term
- Record and report logistics performance, both financial and service performance.
- Document the inbound movement/outturn of raw materials to the mill/plant.
- Supervise the execution of effective administrative processes for freight and storage.
- Ensure invoices/receipts meets stock/goods contracted and comply with company audit procedures and standards.
- Document logistics measures for performance benchmarking as required
- Supervise the logistics team and report on performance
- Ensure contracts and logistics management comply with company audit procedures and standards.