Attend to live farm, ranch, or aquacultural animals that may include cattle, sheep, swine, goats, horses and other equines, poultry, finfish, shellfish, and bees. Attend to animals produced for animal products, such as meat, fur, skins, feathers, eggs, milk, and honey.
- Feed and water livestock; and monitor food and water supplies.
- Move equipment, poultry, or livestock from one location to another, manually or using trucks or carts.
- Clean stalls, pens, and equipment, using disinfectant solutions, brushes, shovels, water hoses, and/or pumps.
- Inspect, maintain, and repair equipment, machinery, buildings, pens, yards, and fences.
- Examine animals to detect illness, injury, or disease, and to check physical characteristics, such as rate of weight gain.