Diesel Fitter, Electrical Works Supervisor, Electrician, Mechanic, Mechanical Tradesperson, Service Department Mechanic.
- Determine job requirements as directed by reading electrical, architectural drawings and/or mechanical diagrams, drawings or specifications
- Plan the layout of wiring systems/mechanical systems
- Test for, locate and repair electrical malfunctions/mechanical malfunctions
- Install electrical and electronic control systems
- Fabricate electrical and mechanical components and appliances
- Connect electrical equipment to power supplies
- Review and maintain automated production processes.
For this Position, the skills required could have been developed through on the job training, previous work experience in other related roles and/or through specialised or vocation training.
For further information on relevant vocational training at School level Click Here
For further Information on TAFE Courses
Click below by stateAct Now