Branch Manager – Retail/wholesale
Overall management of branch operations with accountability for sales, cash flow and staff.
Branch Manager, Branch Sales Manager, Manager/Proprietor, Sales Manager, Dealer Sales.
- Act as principle representative of a branch, responsible for the operations, financial activities and performance of the branch
- Accountable for the achievement of agreed objectives in sales and marketing as well as administrative functions
- Maintain good relations with customers and suppliers, keeping head office advised of competitor activities.
- Facilitate staff training as necessary in order to ensure smooth and efficient operations
- May work closely with other managers within a region
- Budgeting and forecasting responsibility
- Responsible for business growth of the branch through new products, initiatives and increase in client business.