Artificial Insemination Technical Officer
- Agricultural Technician
- assisting in controlled breeding experiments to develop improved crop and livestock strains
- arranging the supply of drugs, vaccines and other chemicals to Farmers and Farm Managers, and giving advice on their use
- collecting and collating data for research
- planning slaughtering, harvesting and other aspects of production processes
- may advise producers on farming techniques and management
An Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma, or at least 3 years of relevant experience is usually needed. Around one in three workers have a Vocational Education and Training (VET) qualification. Even with a qualification, experience or on-the-job training is usually needed.
VET Course Providers:
New South Wales
Australian Capital Territory
For more information on required qualifications, click here.
ANZSCO ID 3111Act Now