Agronomist – Sales
Senior sales and relationship role responsible for agronomic product support and advice on products sold to customers in both retail and wholesale establishments.
- Agrisystems Agronomist
- Grower Services Manager
- Regional Agronomist
- Sales Agronomist
- Sales Agronomist Senior
- Territory Sales Agronomist
- Provide specialist agronomic services to clients.
- Responsible for marketing specific products and services.
- Develop and maintain close customer relations with key clients by providing professional agronomic service.
- Develop and implement regional agronomic marketing plans to support organisation plans and budgets.
- Arrange and coordinate technical and marketing activities, including field days, farmer meetings, demonstration trials and trial sites.
- Remain informed on technical developments, marketing trends and competitor strategies via networking, personal development and training.
- Mentor and train young or new graduate staff.
- problem solving skills
- observational skills
- like science and plants
- communication skills
- organisational skills
- work independently and as part of a team