Advisor – Govt/Stakeholder Manager
Responsible for the management of Company relations with both Federal, State government and Industry bodies.
Regulatory Manager, Government Relations Manager, Manager Stakeholder Relations, Policy Manager, Senior Policy Manager.
- Analyse and advise on existing policies and legislation to identify anomalies and out-of date provisions
- Assess the financial implications and fairness of policies
- Prepare briefing papers and recommendations for policy change
- Prepare and monitor policy to ensure appropriate and timely policies are implemented and measured
- Monitor regulatory plans and timelines, liaise with government and stakeholders to ensure adherence to policy guidelines
- Organise or supervise outside contractors to prepare regulatory or policy amendment accordance with legal requirements and within agreed timelines
- Lodge submissions and liaise with government authorities to ensure positive and timely outcomes
- Develop excellent relations with industry bodies, government and regulatory authorities and participate in submissions in activities to influence the policies and decisions that affect the industry in which the company operates.